Other applications of the RF technology
Stalam has got experience in most of the below listed applications. Just contact us for a preliminary technical and economic feasibility of your project or to test your product in our fully equipped lab.
- vulcanising and drying of natural latex, SBR and other foamed polymers
- drying, conditioning and gluing of wood materials (laminates, profiles, parquet, cork, MDF, etc.) and papery substrates (paper, corrugated cardboard, carton tubes, etc.
- partial dehumidification and drying before baking or sintering of ceramics and refractories (sanitary ware, pottery, technical ceramics, catalytic supports, etc.)
- pre-heating of thermosetting powders and of linoleum granules before lamination
- drying and thermosetting of composite materials (including cement-resin blends, organic and inorganic thermal- and sound/noise insulating panels)
- welding of thermoplastics
- drying of foundry sands, moulds, etc.
- drying and thermosetting of resins, lacquers, paints and inks on different substrates (fabrics, non-wovens, plastic films, leather, wood, glass, etc.)
and many more.